Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Going to Salt Lake...

Well, a lot has happened today! First of all, I'm going to Stampin' Up!'s 20th Anniversary Convention this summer in Salt Lake City, UT and today was the first day of registration. I almost decided not to go, because I found out late last night that the demo that I had planned on rooming with isn't going to be attending convention afterall. But I thought it over and decided that I'm going, even if I have to room by myself!! It's going to be a blast and I don't want to miss it.

Another big event for me today was that I finally got to talk to an advisor and sign-up for classes. After taking the last 3 years off to have 2 children, I've decided to go back to school and finish my degree! Needless to say, I'm going to be extremely busy this fall between trying to build my business, go to school, and balance both of those with family and church! But in the long run, it will definitely be worth it.

I actually managed to get 3 cards made yesterday, but I can't post them yet. Two of them were Mother's Day cards and I don't want them getting any previews. So Mom, if you're reading this - you're just going to have to wait until you get it in the mail!

Hope you all have a great day!
Jessica

No comments: