Saturday, April 26, 2008

We all need a little inspiration

This is one of the door prizes that I made for my first open house. It's a covered Jr. legal pad. On the outside of the cover I stamped the definition for "Inspire" from the Define Your Life set.

On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Live Your Dream set shown in the Occasions Mini. There's also a pocket on the inside. I made a beaded pen to match, but I haven't taken a picture of that yet. I'll update this post later so you can see both of them together.
Inspire Covered Jr Legal Pad PortfolioInspire Covered Jr Legal Pad Portfolio - inside view










The second picture shows you what it looks like inside. Click on it to see a bigger image. If you looks closely you'll see the curved edge of the pocket on the left side.

Stamps - True Friend, Define Your Life, Scratched, Live Your Dream; Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White; Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Versamark; Accessories - Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Vintage brads; Punches - 3/16" Corner Rounder, Ticket Corner, 1/16" handheld circle

No comments: