Friday, May 23, 2008

Another Boho Grad Card

Boho Grad Card2This is the 2nd graduation card that I made for this past weekend. It is a replica of the 1st, but in blues. Here's the first card.

The only thing I did differently on the front of this card was to tone down the Night of Navy card stock by sponging on some Very Vanilla craft ink before stamping the medallion image from the Wanted set.

Boho Grad Card2 - insideI apologize for the blurry photos. My camera isn't good at close-ups.

This is how I did the inside. I wanted to have a pocket to place money and a birthday tag. Our nephew turned 18 the day after he graduated, so I turned this into a combination graduation/birthday card!




Boho Grad Card2 - inside closeupHere's a closeup of the sentiments on the inside. I used 2 of the definitions from Define Your Life.







Boho Grad Card2 - tag closeupHere is a closeup of the birthday tag.

I'd say that this is the most "complete" card that I've ever made. I really tried to create a finished look on the inside and carry the theme through from the front. I went back and completed the inside of the first Boho Grad card the same way.

Stamps - Paisley (background), Define Your Life, Wanted, Live Your Dream, It's Your Birthday, Sanded (background); Paper - Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla; Ink - Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla craft; Accessories - Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Night of Navy 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Vintage Brads, Twill Tape, Dimensionals, Stamping Sponges, Key Tag punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1/16" Handheld Circle punch, Small Star punch, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Snail, Sticky Strip

No comments: